Yugioh RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yugioh RPG

A place to duel and stuff...GET YOUR GAME ON!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Courtyard

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bakura
Millenium Ring Owner
Bakura

The Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:40 pm

Yami Bakura laughed his card didn't explode in smoke, but he still lost the life points, -100 life points,
"It'll take more then that to kill me!" Yami Bakura yelled as his card started to laugh menacingly,
"Now its my turn, ...5 cards, my grave has 5 cards in, that means something bad for you, because it means i can Special Summon The Dark Creator!" Yami Bakura stated as the Dark Creator appeared in defense position, 3000 Def, 2300 ATK,
"and now i activate Spirit Shield, so you can't destroy him!" Yami Bakura stated as he ended his turn.
Back to top Go down
https://yugiohgx.rpg-board.net
Lydia
Millenium Puzzle Master
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:43 pm

*Lydia drew a card and smirked at Bakura She then looked over at Matt and nodded letting him know she had a plan. She then began her turn*

I use Heavy Storm removing all traps and spells on the feild.
Back to top Go down
Bakura
Millenium Ring Owner
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:51 pm

Bakura tilted his head, and he looked shocked as his own card was destroyed,
"Crafty, but still, The five headed Dragon is now gone aswell..." Bakura said as he drew a card,
"I summon Armageddon Knight in ATK position and i send Dark Crusader to the grave!" Bakura said as he muttered in his head (6 cards, one more, one more monster, and he'll come, oh he'll come!)
"Now i end my turn..."
Back to top Go down
Matt
Millenium Necklace Wearer

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:59 pm

matt took a card form his deck and looked at them. "almost there" he said as he placed a level up down and horus went to lv 6. "just one more level" he said smiling towards his partner. " i end my turn"
Back to top Go down
Bakura
Millenium Ring Owner
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:02 am

Yami Bakura grinned,
"I summon Toon Bakura (1500/1000) in ATK position!" Yami Bakura yelled as he set two cards face down,
"End..."
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Millenium Puzzle Master
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:11 am

I summon teh spell card Swords of revealing Light. I also summon Skilled Dark Magician and lay down these three cards. Your move.

*Lydia replied smiling at bakura. She then faced her partner and smiled at him giving him a reassuring wink before turning to face Bakura again*
Back to top Go down
Bakura
Millenium Ring Owner
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:13 am

Bakura tilted his head, as he grinned, and then thought (Damn...still only 6, i need one more!) Bakura then thought,
"I summon Evil Hero Infernal Gainer in ATK position, and i end my turn..."
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:18 am

matt smiled as he looked at bakura then took a card from his deck. "horus attack armmageden night" he said as horus attack the knight. "i also place level up turning hors into level 8 and i place moutain as the field raising horus' attack to 3200 and defense to 2000" he said gladly.
Back to top Go down
Bakura
Millenium Ring Owner
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:21 am

Bakura flinched slightly and then grinned,
"Bye bye Armageddon knight, now i 7 Dark monsters in my graveyard..." Yami Bakura said as his eyes became shadowed,
"I remove from play all 5 of the 7 monsters in my grave to special summon...RAINBOW DARK DRAGON! (4000/4000) and he gains an extra 500 ATK for ever DARK monster in my graveyard, giving him a total of 5000, and he also gains 200 more because of Mountain...MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! but i still can't attack because of the Swords, so i end my turn!"
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:25 am

matt looked in fear as the monster came up. "you had to freaking detroy my dragon" he said looking at her angrily. "THANKS ALOT" he said looking at bakura.
Back to top Go down
Bakura
Millenium Ring Owner
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:26 pm

Bakura had an evil grin on his face, In just one more turn, he could attack, and destroy these fools who thought they could beat The Spirit of the Millenium Ring,
"MWUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Back to top Go down
Ishizu Ishtar

Ishizu Ishtar

PostSubject: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:10 pm

Ishizu was watching the duel from afar and decides to take a closer look. She walks to where it is happening and stands on the side of Bakura. Her Millenium Necklace starts to glow all of the sudden as she now knows the outcome of this duel. 'So, Bakura will Loose...I'm not exactly surprised. He uses the same technique everytime...' She thinks to herself and sighs. 'Bakura's Opponent will make a comeback during his turn...proveing Bakura wrong...' She continues to think to herself and smiles as she watches them play out her vison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yugioh RPG :: Duel Island :: Duel Academy-
Jump to: