Yugioh RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yugioh RPG

A place to duel and stuff...GET YOUR GAME ON!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alphonse
Millenium Key Holder
Alphonse

ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:26 am

Alphonse drew another card, and summoned his monster. "I summon D.D. Warrior Lady." He said, as his warrior was summoned in attack mode. "That's it for me, your turn."
Back to top Go down
Matt
Millenium Necklace Wearer

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:47 am

matt looked at his his hand and shruged. he then put a zombie dragon (1800 and 200) on the field. "zob attack his monster and yellow eyes attack direct" he said smiling at his roommate. "well i end my turn now"
Back to top Go down
Alphonse
Millenium Key Holder
Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:51 am

Well fist off... Your zombie and my D.D. Warrior Lady are both removed from play, and I activate Sakaretsu armor to destroy Your Yellow eyes. Which leaves my face-down monster perfectly safe." Al said, grinning. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

Life pints: 7700
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:57 am

"hmm i wasnt exspecting that" he said sarcastically. "well what are you gonna do" he said looking at his roommie. "jsut telling youim not so good right now" he said looking at him and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Alphonse
Millenium Key Holder
Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:02 am

"Well... I'd consider the fact that your now defenseless..." He said, feeling a little sad for his opponent. He set one more face down spell/trap, and summoned Mirage dragon. "I summon Mirage Dragon, and reveal my other monster, D.D. Survivor. Both of them Attack directly." Al said, grinning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:08 am

"hmm....sure" he said takign the damage like a monkey on herroien. 'oh come on one more card' he thought looking at his roommate and smiling. "ill put this card down and end my turn"
Back to top Go down
Alphonse
Millenium Key Holder
Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:14 am

Al sighed and drew a card. "I play Dimensional Fissure, and sacrifice my D.D. Survivor to summon Golden Homunculus." Golden Homunculus: 2300 atk/def Mirage Dragon: 1600 attack. "I attack you directly with both, and then end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:19 am

matt laughed a little as he got attacked. "that was a good one" he said smiling at al. he picked a card and smiled thne started laughing. "HAHAHA my favorite card" he said smiling at him. "i use polmeration to fuse the five dragon cards in my hand" he said laughing more. "darkness, fire, wind, earth, and light" he said as he summoned five headed dragon (5000 atk/def). "what now"
Back to top Go down
Alphonse
Millenium Key Holder
Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:27 am

OOC: I forgot to mention, whenever D.D. survivor is removed from play, he is summoned back to the field at the end of the turn, so I got him back.

"I activate my trap, Bottomless Trap Hole, to remove your dragon from play." Al said, looking quite relaxed. "Now, go on."
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:31 am

matt glared at him with so much hatred at the moment. he thne looked extremely angry picked up all his cards said. "screw you" he then got up and walked out the room.
Back to top Go down
Alphonse
Millenium Key Holder
Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:34 am

Al looked shocked as he gathered his cards, and went back to his bunk. "Oh yeah... this is gonna be a great year." He said with a sigh, as he turned his head to his box. "Don't ya think, Dark me?" As he said this, a voice in his head answered with a laugh and said, "Oh most definitely Alphonse, most definitely."
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:42 am

matt walked back into the room a couple hours later. "any one there" he said looking around as he walked in. "hmm i see" he said not waiting for an awnser and then jumped into his bunk.
Back to top Go down
Alphonse
Millenium Key Holder
Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:46 am

A snore came from the bottom bunk, and then a thump. al rubbed his head as he got up, and then saw that matt was back. "Cooled down?" Al said, as he began opening his large box.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:50 am

matt looked up and shook his head then mumbled. "youzbshuzbop" he said acting weird. "so how are you stacy" he said a little confused.
Back to top Go down
Alphonse
Millenium Key Holder
Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:55 am

"Alrighty...sounds like your doing better. Also.... who's stacy?" Al said, sitting and staring up at the top bunk. As far as Al could tell, there was no one here named stacy.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:57 am

matt laughed a little. "your stacy silly" he said laughing more and then rolling around in his bed. "how could you forget your name" he said laughing more.
Back to top Go down
Alphonse
Millenium Key Holder
Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:03 am

"Your definitely not ok. ALSO, my name isn't stacy." Al said, grabbing matt by the leg. "We're going to the infirmery right now." He began dragging matt out of the building, when he added, "Unless of course you regain control of yourself." Alphonse highly doubted that. "Can we drop him somehwere unpleasant, say...the shadow realm? how bout it al?" said his dark side, to which Al only grunted.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:06 am

he looked at him while he was being dragged. "what do you mean" he said coughing a little. "so how long have you had that alumminuim ring" he said meanning millenium.
Back to top Go down
Alphonse
Millenium Key Holder
Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:09 am

"Ever since I found it in my house in Amsterdam. It has brought me many good things. Oh hey... I think I can see the door to the infirmary from here. we'll stop, depending on what you think my name is. What's my name?" Al said, as they began ascending the hill.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:12 am

"um...dum...your name is....a....a....a.....alphonso Ribeiro" he said smiling at him and looking at the key. "hey you better watch out those guyses wit the white hair will tryed to take your key" he said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Alphonse
Millenium Key Holder
Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:22 am

Alphonse sighed, and took a sharp right, towards a lake. "Oh this'll be wonderful." He said smiling, as a large, elegant building appeared to the right of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:26 am

matt looked at al and smiled. "so where we going buddy" he said smiling. "wow that is a beautiful lake" he said looking at the moon sparkle off it.
Back to top Go down
Alphonse
Millenium Key Holder
Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:29 am

Al walked up the building, and opened the large french doors. He threw Matt inside the building, and then yelled "Theres a boy in here!" and then quickly locked the doors from outside as he hid behind a bush, watching the angry girls from Obelisk Blue storm down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:33 am

matt smiled as he looked around and saw girls in pajamas and loungirea. "hey am i ahving this dream again" he said laughing and looking around as the girl started to stomp on him and hit him. "OH GOD WHY DOES THE DREAM ALWAYS END THIS WAY" he yelled as he layed on the floor and then got hit in the nuts ocne thne they started walking away.
Back to top Go down
Alphonse
Millenium Key Holder
Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:36 am

Alphonse quickly got him out, and then started dragging him back to Slifer Red. "Come to your senses yet? I can always send you to Ra yellow too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yugioh RPG :: Duel Island :: Red Dorm-
Jump to: