Yugioh RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yugioh RPG

A place to duel and stuff...GET YOUR GAME ON!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

revealing the truth

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bakura
Millenium Ring Owner
Bakura

revealing the truth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: revealing the truth   revealing the truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:55 pm

Bakura stoped, and he looked at Matt,
"I could tell you, but what in pray tell would that accomplish?" Bakura asked as he activated his Duel Disk,
"Who's going first?!"
Back to top Go down
https://yugiohgx.rpg-board.net
Matt
Millenium Necklace Wearer

PostSubject: Re: revealing the truth   revealing the truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:58 pm

"it would accomplish me defeating the second best duelest in the school" he said looking at bakura and laughign loudly. "i guess i will......let you go first" he said as the green eyes started staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Bakura
Millenium Ring Owner
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: revealing the truth   revealing the truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:00 pm

Bakura grinned, as he drew a card,
"I summon Armageddon Knight, and use hsi effect to discard Raviel, Lord of Phantasms, then i set two cards." Bakura said ending his turn.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: revealing the truth   revealing the truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:07 pm

matt looked at bakura. "hmmm" he said getting his 6 cards. "jsut my luck" he said summoning horus lv 4. "attack armageddon knight" he said as horus attack him. he then watched horus level up and smiled. "there we go"

Last edited by Matt on Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bakura
Millenium Ring Owner
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: revealing the truth   revealing the truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:10 pm

Bakura looked shocked, not really, Horus? how original, hmph!, Bakura drew, and looked at his hand,
"I summon Chaos Core...In ATK position..." Bakura said as he ended his turn.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: revealing the truth   revealing the truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:24 pm

matt smiled and looked at the card. "hmm chaos core how original your self" he said as a pretty sucky come back. "horus attack chaos core" he said looking at him and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bakura
Millenium Ring Owner
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: revealing the truth   revealing the truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:29 pm

"I discard Hamon Lord of Striking Thunder and Uria Lord of searing flames from my deck, to make the Battle damage i take 0!" Bakura yelled, as Chaos Core took the hit but nothing happened,
"See you in hell, Sacred Beasts..." Bakura laughed, as he drew a card,
"I summon Dark Summoning Beast, and activate his effect, i tribute him to Special Summon all three Sacred Beasts from my Graveyard, come forth Raviel, Lord of Phantasms (4000/4000), Uria, Lord of Searing Flames (????/????) and Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder (4000/4000) and now i activate Card Destruction, discard your hand, and draw the same ammount of cards!" Bakura said as he discarded his hand, consisting of 2 Sakuretsu Armours, a Dimensional Prison and a Destiny Board,
"Thats 4 traps, giving Uria 4000 ATK and DEF points, now, Raviel destroy Horus! Uria and Hamon Attack him directly, win this duel!" Bakura yelled
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: revealing the truth   revealing the truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:39 pm

matt frowned immediatly. "i lost...." he said as he dropped to his knees and fell laying belly down on the ground. "i suck" he said laying there on the groudn miserable. "you are a cruel monster" he said as the neclace slipped over his head and onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Bakura
Millenium Ring Owner
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: revealing the truth   revealing the truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:42 pm

Bakura picked up the Necklace, and laughed manically,
"Don't flatter me..." Bakura was walking out of the room, slipping the Necklace into his Trenchcoat pocket, as he left he closed the door, knocking teh Necklace out of his pocket, landing on the floor in Matts room, Bakura then walked away, going back to his own room, he had completed one part of his mission.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: revealing the truth   revealing the truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:46 pm

matt layed there crying as he walked out. as the necklace fell out he heard a jingle and looked back though his wet eyes. "no w...way" he said getting upa nd reaching over. "HA what a...." he sniffles. "loser...." he said closing hsi door fast and locking it putting a chair to it and than locking his windows and hiding under his bed.
Back to top Go down
Ishizu Ishtar

Ishizu Ishtar

PostSubject: Revealing the Truth   revealing the truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:30 pm

A tall woman in a Cream colored dress with gold adorning the collar stands in Bakuras way at the end of the hallway. He black hair flows gently as a breeze blows. "Hold it right there Bakura...I believe you have somthing that dosn't belong to you as well as it is a fake." She says now, the real Millenium necklace around her neck glows lightly as she stares him down. "Either you give The Item in your pecket to me, or I take it forcefully. Either way, I know I get what I want." She says holding out her hand motioning to his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: revealing the truth   revealing the truth - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

revealing the truth
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yugioh RPG :: Duel Island :: Red Dorm-
Jump to: